Did you ever think of having two SIMs in your iPhone 4, of course either hacked or factory unlocked and has ability to run any carrier SIM? USBFever accessories provider has comes up with a solution, it’s a Dual SIM Card Adapter case which allows you to use two carriers on iPhone 4. This adapter is covered around with a transparent case for the protection.
One thing, you will not able to use both SIM at one time but can switch from one carrier to other without having to turn off your phone. What you have to do is just to navigate to Home > settings>phone> SIM Applications, and select your desired SIM card.
- One iPhone (4G) with 2 SIM Cards (see note below)
- No need to cut your SIM CARD
- STK Menu (see installations below)
- Comes with Crystal case to protect the dual sim card and your iPhone
This accessory is compatible with:
- iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.0)
- iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.1)
- iPhone 4G (Firmware 4.0.2)
This Dual SIM Card case for iPhone 4 is available for $28.99 and you can easily purchase online from USBFever.