Fix 404 error message in naked custom domain name Bloggger
If you are having a blog on blogger and your blogger has custom domain name. If you are seeing this error as given in image when you type your domain without www. Then we have the solution for it.
What is 404 error
404 error page means the web page you are trying to access is not found on the website. So when you type an address and if the webpage is not available then it gives you the 404 error page.
Fix 404 error for naked domain name blogger
So if you are getting an 404 error when typing your domain without www then follow these step to fix this error.
- Sign in to your blogger blog
- Open the blog which is showing the error
- From the left side menu click on the last option settings
- Under publishing you can see the blog address setting
- Click on edit
- Mark on redirect yourblog.com to www.yourblog.com as shown in the image below
- Click on save
- Now you can see that your blog is opening correctly with naked domain as well