Give Cool Reface Touches to your profiles with Facebook Profile Picture Hack in no time!
It can only be done with the help of the French artist named Alexandre Oudin who used his imagination and thinking to create these types of images for the profiles, this concept ha been adopted by Facebook earlier this month. Oudin thinks that the simple facebok background can be personalized. Oudin’s hack showed that there are still new, innovative and creative ways to express youon Facebook.
Just follow these steps and get your profile Picture as you desire:
- Take a screenshot of your current Facebook page.
- Then create a new Photoshop Doc.
- Take hold of the Slice tool (similar family as the Crop tool) and choose around the pictures.
- With the Marquee tool, select around the sliced areas.
- Bring the image that you want on Facebook into Photoshop and position it roughly the way you want it.
- Drag the image layer under the Facebook layer and refine your positioning.
- Go to “File,” select “Save for web and devices,” select all your document area, click “Jpeg, set the quality to 100% and save. Under slices select “All user slices.”
Now Upload your pictures to Facebook and tag them from last to first. When you get to the first picture click “Make this my profile picture”.