Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands l coming May 2010
Ubisoft is going to launch a new chapter of Prince of Persia in MAY 2010. Marking the next-gen console debut of Ubisoft’s critically acclaimed series, Prince of Persia – The Forgotten Sands is the next chapter in the Sands of Time universe. Visiting his brother’s kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. His brother Malik decides to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation. To save the kingdom, the Prince must embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and that great power often comes with a great cost.
- Classic Gameplay Reinvented: From huge-scale multi-enemy combat to dizzying feats of acrobatic prowess in gigantic environments enhanced by the Prince’s ability to control nature and time, The Forgotten Sands will push the Prince’s prodigious abilities to a not-yet-seen level.
- A Blockbuster Experience: With all-out war at the gates of the kingdom, the Prince’s abilities will be challenged like never before through the course of epic wow moments, be it by scaling a castle tower collapsing under bombardment or combating foes hundreds of feet tall.
- Mastery Over Nature: Wielding powers of nature and time, the Prince will have unparalleled mastery over his environment and his enemies. The Prince will discover that harnessing the forces of nature itself will prove to be a devastating companion to his ability to rewind time.
- Better Than Ever: Powered by the Anvil Engine used for Assassin’s Creed® 2, The Forgotten Sands promises to bring a Prince of Persia experience like never before seen.
- Return of a Fan-Favorite Franchise: Set between Prince of Persia – The Sands of Time and Warrior Within, The Forgotten Sands provides fans with a new chapter in the saga of the Prince, and an opportunity to deepen their understanding of the events from this series.