Reveal Passwords Behind Asterisks in Web Browsers
People always forget their passwords. This is because they don’t want to type their passwords every time. They just save their passwords on the browser and directly login to different accounts just by clicking on log in and eventually they forget their passwords. Every browser has an option to remember passwords but the remembered passwords in the browsers are hidden behind asterisks or black dot. This is because of security reasons, so that no one else can view your password.
But, if you want to see the characters behind the asterisks or black dots then what you will do?
I am discussing a very easy method to reveal passwords from web browsers. I tried this trick in most popular browser, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Revealing Password From Browser
- Open the login page in which you have saved your password
- Right click on password field and click on inspect element
- Below you will see the html code of the page
- Double click on password (take help from the image if did not get it)
- Type text and press enter
- Password is revealed