TeamViewer 5: The best tool for desktop sharing & remote support
The Final edition of TeamViewer 5 is now available with Audio and Video conferencing, improved presentation mode and a host of new functions which will make your remote support and desktop sharing sessions even better.
Audio (VoIP) / Video
- A major innovation in TeamViewer 5 is the new VoIP (Voice over IP) audio and video capability. It enables you to talk to your customers for free and to give your sessions a more personal touch using a webcam.
- The packet prioritization that was specifically developed for TeamViewer ensures an optimal audio and video quality even if you are transferring files or if you are actively working on a remote desktop at the same time.
- These innovations makes TeamViewer one of the few solutions on the market that allows VoIP and video across firewalls!
Enhanced and Flexible Session Control
The new TeamViewer panel offers new features and more flexibility for all remote sessions i.e for support, presentations, trainings and online meetings:
- Application selection: you can share only selected applications instead of the whole desktop.
- If your partner don’t have a headset for VoIP? Then No Problem – TeamViewer 5 has an integrated teleconferencing solution with access numbers in numerous countries (additional charges per minute apply for calling the access numbers).
- It has Improved whiteboard for faster notes
- The new widgets make TeamViewer 5 flexible as never before – doing exactly what you want and need.
TeamViewer Manager 5
Additional solution for professional users, TeamViewer Manager has been overhauled and improved as well:
- TeamViewer Manager 5 can be synchronized with the partner list account and enables you to manage your customers on the road or at the office. Anywhere you want it.
- Connections in TeamViewer Manager can easily be merged manually now.
Additional New and Improved Functionalities
TeamViewer 5 features even more innovations and improvements:
- Adaptability: TeamViewer’s options have been further improved and enhanced so you can adapt it even better to your needs.
- Speed – fast, faster, TeamViewer: TeamViewer 5 is even faster than TeamViewer 4, especially in routed connections behind firewalls.
- Usability: The new TeamViewer control panel and an optimized menu simplify and improve the handling of the software.
Windows 7 Compatibility
With TeamViewer 5 you and your partners are prepared for Windows 7
TeamViewer 5 has been tested for all technical requirements to ensure the compatibility with Windows 7. Microsoft has officially confirmed that TeamViewer is “Compatible with Windows 7”.
Licenses, Updates and downward capability
- Teamviewer5 users are able to connect to TeamViewer 3 and 4 without any restrictions. The software is fully downward compatible.
- A connection from TeamViewer 3 or 4 to TeamViewer 5, however, is not possible for technical and licensing reasons.
- All those customers who have bought a license key on the first of October 2009 and later can use it permanently with TeamViewer 5 and the update will be free of charge.
I have tried it and found it to be a very good one… and now i am using it for my projects and if i find any difficulty in doing some thing i get help from my fellows through it’s wonderful remote support… it is also very good for presentations… I ask you to try and give your feedback about it… Hope you will find it interesting and very helpful in today’s life… for TeamViewer to work you have to install it on both Pc’s- your’s and the pc which you want to connect. For more information on it see the TeamViewer Manual Given below.
TeamViewer Manual: PDF ………….. …………….. Click Here
Commercial users can also customize the Quick Support module with their own logo and welcome text, in order to take Corporate Identity to a higher level. Click Here