Unlock Rooted Samsung Galaxy S1/S2/S3 with GalaxSim Unlock .apk [HOW TO]
It is a matter of time before excluding the policy of Sim locking from the national carriers marketing techniques. This kind of policy ensures the mobile network that the customer won’t migrate to another mobile network during the contract. After finishing the contract the mobile network has the responsibility to unlock,on their own costs, your device. In androidtalk.us opinion this is not a good policy because it enclosures the horizon of choosing the mobile network for the customers. For example if you go abroad you won’t be able to change the network and you will be forced to use roaming with colossal costs. In androidtalk.us next tutorial you will learn how to easily unlock your device: Samsung Galaxy S1 or Samsung Galaxy S2 or Samsung GAlaxy S3.
This problem is solved thanks to a XDA Recognized Developer spocky12 who created GalaxSim Unlock 1.0.2 which helps you unlock Rooted Samsung Galaxy S1/S2/S3 phones generation.
This app features:
- You can unlock/unbrand any current available Android ROMs including the last one Jelly Bean
- You can use it of any Rooted ROM. If you want to root your device follow my older posts:
For Samsung Galaxy S1: Root Samsung Galaxy S I9000
For Samsung Galaxy S2: Root Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
For Samsung Galaxy S3: Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
- It works if you previously unlocked your device with “voodoo unlock” or “galaxy s unlock”
- It warns you if you are using other dangerous methods
- it warns you if your IMEI has been lost due to any error in nv_data caused by a third party app.
- it gives you detailed information about current locks status
- It gets updates when needed
- It computes md5 files correctly
- It is going to support more galaxy devices soon
- Use these guidelines on your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage you could do to your phone.
- This tutorial worked for us and it should work for you too, therefore this guide was tested first
- Read all the instructions carefully before attempting to root
- If you encounter any problems don’t hesitate to write a comment
Step 1. Download GalaxSIM.apk
Step 2. Reboot your device.
Step 3. Run GalaxSim and hit the green Unlock button, that simple.
If everything goes well you will be able to reboot your phone using another carriers SIM card.
Enjoy it !
Source: Android Talk