Update Your Facebook Status Via Any Device Without Having It
Facebook has a feature that I think you all know. When we post a status Facebook shows the device’s name below the status via which the status is posted to Facebook. We see on other’s status that posted via blackberry or iPhone and more. We think that that guy has an iPhone. Sounds cool right. But it will be really very cool when we post a status on Facebook via iPhone without using an iPhone.
CREATING A FACEBOOK APP
- Go to this link Facebook Developers
- Create your account if you don’t have
- Click on Apps (The last option of the top menu beside search bar)
- Now click on Create New App
- Now if you want to post your status with iPhone then type iPhone in place of App Name
- Click on continue
- Now it will ask you to enter Captcha. Just enter the Captcha and move ahead
- Now you will see the basic settings of the app. See the image below
- Fill the display name (If you want to update your status with iphone then type iphone).
- Enter an app domain and site url (If you don’t have domain then enter what I have entered in this app)
- Sandbox mode must be disabled.
- Copy the App ID
- Save changes.
POSTING STATUS ON FACEBOOK WITH YOUR APP
- Copy one from these URLs
- Paste your App ID which you have copied in the red marked area.
- Now your URL will be like
https://m.facebook.com/dialog/feed?app_id=429297103855432<place your app id>&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com&to&display=touch
<place your app id>429297103855432&redirect_uri=http://www.alltechstory.com/
- Open the URL with your browser and post your status.